Hours of Operation
Monday 7:00 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday - Sunday 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
View / Download:
|2024 Rules & Regs||Resident 2024 Application||Non-Resident 2024 Application|
You can now pay Fitness Center fees online
(only annual membership fees can be paid online.)
When paying online, your fitness club membership is NOT active
until your application is submitted to the Village Office.
LOCKER ROOM PHONE
NUMBER ∙ 516-482-4662
Advanced Group Fitness Instructor ∙ (516) 670- 2164
Before participating in a class, be sure to join the gym for a
full or group fitness membership.
Call the Village Office for more details-516-482-4411 EXT 100
Fitness Classes 2023
VILLAGE OF LAKE
SUCCESS: FITNESS CENTER
The Village of Lake Success (the “Village”) has a Fitness Center that residents
may apply to join. This policy is being adopted by the Fitness Center as part of the Village’s continued efforts to help mitigate the impact of the outbreak of SARSCOV-2, which continues to circulate and remain an ongoing concern. The CDC advises that certain factors, including age, immunocompromised or weakened immune systems, and underlying health conditions may increase the individual’s risk of getting very sick in the event they contract COVID-19.
The Village’s Fitness Center Rules are amended as follows:
1. Any member who is unvaccinated may use the Fitness Center at the following times:
Monday: 7:00 a.m. to 8: 00 a.m. and 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday – Sunday: 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. and 7 pm. to 8 p.m.
2. Any member who provides the Fitness Center stall staff with proof that they
received either the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two shots of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or any other vaccine that was administered abroad, may use the Fitness Center during the posted hours of operation.
3. All Fitness Class members or guests of Fitness Class members must be
COVID-19 vaccinated. Proof of vaccination must be provided or exhibited at
the Village office at the time of application for membership.
4. For Fitness Center Class guests, proof of vaccination must be exhibited upon entering the facility. Any guest who does not provide proper proof of
vaccination will be denied access to the fitness center facilities.
5. Individuals who are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or who have had a
recent exposure to an individual with COVID-19 must refrain from using
the Fitness Center until their symptoms have subsided.
6. Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 are reminded that under CDC
guidelines they are required to quarantine for 5 days from either the onset
of their symptoms or 5 days from when they tested positive and are
7. Anyone using the facility must wipe down the exercise machines after each
8. Those who use the facility must use reasonable efforts to respect the personal space of others and maintain social distancing.
9. Hand sanitizers should be used regularly.
10.The Village reserves the right to modify any of the above in its sole discretion.
Read the Fitness Center COVID-19 Policy here
FAQ• What is
Total Resistance Training (X) is a form of suspension training that uses body weight exercises to develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously. Using yellow straps with handles, gravity, and some great music- this workout will definitely provide a muscle & cardio burn!
• What is the intensity level in class?
With the exception of Bootcamp, all classes are moderate to high intensity with options for lower or higher level participants.
• How many people usually attend?
Up to 12 people for TRX, and 15 people for weight training.
• Can I bring a friend that doesn’t live in the village?
First; purchase a $100 guest pass card at the Village Club Office, valid 20 times.
Second; make sure you & your guest attend a class together.
Third; your instructor will punch the card one time.
Fourth; your guest pays $25 directly to the instructor.
• How will I know when there is a class or how do I join?
Please contact Naomi at (516) 670-2164 or email email@example.com
• Is there a cancellation policy?
Yes, if you commit to attending a class and cancel within 12 hours, you are required to pay $25 to the instructor through Venmo or Zelle.