Lake Success Summer Camp
Would you believe it if we told you we already began planning for Summer 2021?
We would like to get an idea of families interested in sending their children to camp this summer. Tentatively, we are planning to run camp from June 28 Monday to August 6, 2021 Friday (dates subject to change). Camp would primarily be held outside and possibly offer the following:
- Playing a number of different sports (i.e., formal instruction and organized play)
- Swimming 1-2 times a day (i.e., formal instruction and organized play)
- Invite vendors/entertainment daily to be held outside only
- Offer a limited number of outdoor field trips (i.e., close proximity to camp minimizing time on the bus)
- Snacks and lunch will only be offered outside while at least 6 feet apart
Given the state of the pandemic and vaccination progress, we plan to have all campers, counselors, and staff wearing masks as well as maintain social distancing. We will also have reduced enrollment; camp will be for children between the ages of 5 – 11 (ie, those entering K to 6th grade in Sept. 2021).
Please complete this google form by January 25th, 2021 (Monday) if you are interested in sending your child to camp this summer. Please feel free to forward this to any residents that may be interested in camp this summer!
If you have any specific questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!
Lake Success Camp Board